- Mini Babybel cheese (the original) - Just open the wax slightly to expose the cheese, this way you'll get the red and white showing. You can also cut a maple leaf shape out of the wax and place on top of the cheese. Serve with crackers.
- Red peppers and cauliflower - Serve with some ranch dip.
- Ketchup/Spicy Doritos and Regular/Salt and Vinegar chips or Tortilla chips with salsa
- Tomato bruschetta
- Pigs in blankets (sausage in puff pastry) - Serve with ketchup.
- Mini sandwiches with strawberry jam and cream cheese
- Buffalo chicken wings (with ranch or blue cheese dressing)
- Open face burger with a tomato and mayo Canada flag design on the bun
- Chicken with roasted pepper and maple barbecue sauce on a white kaiser bun
- Fettuccine with alfredo sauce in one bowl, and spaghetti with tomato sauce in another
- Macaroni and cheese with a ketchup maple leaf design on top
- Strawberry shortcake
- Vanilla cake - Use strawberries to create the Canadian flag
- Red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese frosting
- Strawberry and raspberry trifle
- Vanilla ice cream with freshly chopped strawberries - You can also serve vanilla ice cream with red/maple leaf sprinkles on top.
- Red and white jello
- White chocolate dipped strawberries
For drinks serve red and white wine, red punch, white punch, Coca Cola (in the can), Sprite (in a pitcher), cranberry/strawberry/raspberry juice, and milk. Red and white cocktails are a great idea as well.